Monday, July 1, 2013

Coming Soon

Hello my loves! I thought I would make a quick post to tell you what is coming to Maddie's Corner. I will also be sharing my Summer 2013 CD track list. I always make a summer CD with all of my favorites songs and this year I will share it with all of you. To make your own summer playlist hop on iTunes, grab a blank Cd and get creative! I hope you are all enjoying your summer, love always. XX

Coming Soon
  • Closet Organization Tips
  • "From My Closet" (my fave stuff out of my closet) 
  • Outfit of the Day
  • Beauty Product Favorites 





Summer 2013 CD
  • Come & Get It 
    • Selena Gomez
  • Radioactive 
    • Imagine Dragons
  • You and I
    • Ingrid Michaelson
  • The Way
    • Ariana Grande (feat. Mac Miller)
  • Blurred Lines
    • Robin Thicke (feat. T.I. and Pharrell)
  • Put Your Records On
    • Corinne Bailey Rae
  • My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark
    • Fall Out Boy
  • Ho Hey
    • The Lumineers
  • I Love It
    • Icona Pop
  • Young and Beautiful 
    • Lana Del Ray
  • Crazy Kids
    • Ke$ha (feat. will.i.am)



No comments:

Post a Comment